Biz Mommy is now proudly affiliated with U.S. Family Guide!
If you’re interested in widely expanding your social media influence and reaching over 800,000 highly active social media users, along with their combined millions of followers, contact me via the form below to set up a call to discuss how U.S. Family Guide can help you maximize your online advertising efforts, get measurable results and more paying customers.
Text Links & Sponsored Posts
Text ads, graphics, banners and sponsored posts are accepted on Biz Mommy. Ads will appear either within a post or on the sidebar. A sponsored post can either be written and edited by me or supplied by the client. I only accept advertorial content which is relevant to my readership, which is primarily women and moms between the ages of 25 and 45.
See an example of a sponsored post here: http://bizmommy.com/momobaby-adorable-baby-shoes-stylish-maternity-wear/
Ad prices vary, depending on the size of your ad and your specific needs. To get an idea of what your ad or sponsored post will cost, please contact me via the form below with the specifics of what you need. Please be as detailed as possible, so that I can give you an accurate quote. If you’d like to speak with me directly regarding your ad, please feel free to use the blue “Set An Appointment” button below to set up a convenient time for us to chat.
Previous Advertising Clients & Giveaway Sponsors include:
- Images, music, applications, or music downloads, etc., MUST have permission from the brand’s owner.
- Plagiarized content will not be accepted under any circumtance.
- Biz Mommy does not guarantee any of the traffic that your Ad may generate for your business, website, or blog.
- Biz Mommy does not promise nor guarantee positive feedback towards your advertisement or product beyond the advertising of it in this blog.
- Biz Mommy will not be held responsible should there be any negative feedback or perceptions about your company, blog or website.
- Biz Mommy reserves the right to refuse any Ad that conflicts with the overall theme and topics of this blog.
Blog posts on Biz Mommy may contain sponsored content, advertiser links or guest posts. All posts written by me are 100% my own opinion and I only promote products or allow links that I believe may be useful for my readers. Articles written by guest writers contain the opinions of the writer, but not necessarily mine. Guest posts are printed at my discretion and, even though I may not agree with the point of view in the article, I may post it if I think the writer has something interesting or helpful to say. If you have a question about the content in any post or guest article, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.