Who’s to say what’s wrong in the world of social media? Just about all your followers, that’s who. And if they’re not interested in what you’re saying , you—and the rest of the online world—will be the first to know.
Join Vocus and five super social superstars, on March 16th for a free, half-day virtual conference entitled, Social Media…So What? and learn how to keep making friends and influencing people.
You’ll hear from:
- The Revolutionary Scott Stratten of UnMarketing will have you rethinking everything you thought you knew about reaching prospects.
- The Savvy Adam Singer of Lewis PR will explore how to integrate Facebook into everything you do, to get the face-time you need.
- The Sage SEO-PR.com co-founder and YouTube author Greg Jarboe gives us the key to longtime readership – including video and images in everything.
- The Practical Neal Schaffer of Windmills Marketing will make sure your Twitter presence isn’t an #epicfail.
- The Unafraid David Brody of North Social reminds us that everyone hates boring.
Attend this FREE Vocus event and learn how not to be, yawn… that business.
And just in case the word free is not incentive enough for you (like it would be for me), how about the word win?
Register and win: All attendees are automatically registered to win one of 200 copies of Scott Stratten’s best-selling book UnMarketing. And the grand prize? An iPad!
Got your attention yet? If so, go ahead and Register Now! (and seriously, if you’ve read down this far, you KNOW you want to go.) Here’s that link again:
Register for the Vocus FREE Virtual Conference. “See” you there!
Get Social With Me!
Faces & Places
Join the Mailing List
As Seen On
Find Me On Google+