One of the hallmarks of Oprah’s “Live Your Best Life” brand, is the idea of learning to regularly take care of ourselves, pamper ourselves and do everything in our power to create peace in all of the spaces that we inhabit. So, of course, her O You! Tour goodie bags are filled with lovely items to help us do that! I am so pleased and grateful to be able to share some of these wonderful giveaways with one of my lucky readers!:
ONE (1) reader will receive an Exclusive O You! Gift Pack, which includes:
- Awapuhi gift set – Keratin Cream Rinse, Shampoo and Styling Treatment Oil
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration night cream
- Sally Hanson Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips
- Oprah’s Lifeclass Journal
Giveaway Dates: October 30th – November 3rd, 2012 Midnight, PST.
How to Enter
Do any one or more of the following and post a comment below about each action you took. Increase your chances of winning by doing all of them, as each comment is counted as a separate entry. There are 5 actions, so there are 5 total available entries per person (plus a chance for extra entries as noted below).
- Leave a comment here telling me your best “Ah Ha!” moment or what you like (or don’t) about Oprah.
- Follow Biz Mommy via RSS or Email
- Like Biz Mommy’s Facebook page
- Follow Biz Mommy on Twitter
- Tweet the following about this giveaway and leave the URL to your tweet in a comment: I just entered to win an Exclusive O You! Gift Pack on BizMommy.com! http://wp.me/p1SLd7-3dV @Biz_Mommy
Open to USA, age 18+ to enter. Winners will be chosen and announced on this blog on Sunday, November 4th. Winners are selected randomly via the WordPress plugin, And the Winner Is and will be notified by email. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited. There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway and it is void where prohibited by law. Read the full Disclosure Policy regarding Biz Mommy blog giveaways here.
**This giveaway has ended**
Biz Mommy is Tisha's online home-base where she shares local event listings, family travel tips and ideas, as well as articles about family-friendly products, movies, books, recreation and good causes.
Biz Mommy uses sponsored and affiliate links within posts, which may result in our site earning a commission when the links are clicked on. We take pride in only promoting products and services which we believe to be interesting or useful to our readers. Thank you, as always for your continued support! xo.
Latest posts by Tisha Berg (see all)
- Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes are the Only Way We Know it’s Fall in Southern California - October 5, 2015
- What’s Going on Today: Chill Out at the Movies - October 5, 2015
- What’s Going on Today: Autumn Showers, a Little Bit of History and a Lot of Art - October 4, 2015