Thrifty Travelist (formerly Biz Mommy) would love to partner with your family-friendly business or non-profit organization. We’re always happy to discuss ways in which we can help spread the word to our 14,000+ followers on social media about the products, events and services that we like and enjoy telling stories about.
Your message will be amplified to all of the highly engaged women, mom and dad readers in our network. Below you’ll find a couple of our recent social media stats, which illustrates the potential advertising reach we can offer your business:
Social Media Statistics & Influence
Facebook Fans: 3,650
Twitter Followers: 5,440
Instagram Followers: 1,066
Google+ Followers: 857
Google+ PageViews: 17,940
YouTube Subscribers: 338
Blog Subscribers: 281
Monthly Page Views: 1,693
Unique Monthly Visits (Sessions): 965
Bounce Rate: 23.76%
(current as of November 2015, via Google Analytics)
Here are links to a few of Thrifty Travelist’s recent promotional partnerships:
Charitable Cause: “Save the Children’s” Emergency Contact Card
Movie Review: The Goosebumps Movie: Let Your Imagination Go Wild
We offer several different options to suit the various needs and budgets of our clients. Options available include, but are not limited to:
Sidebar or Banner Ads Only:
- 125×125, 300×250, 160×600 (Sidebar) – $20 per month / 3 month minimum
- 728×90 (Leaderboard) – $50 per month / 3 month minimum
Both these options include a 1 week placement of a flyer/photo on the Thrifty Travelist front page slideshow and 6 social media touts over a two-week period.
Social Media Touts:
Facebook and Twitter or Instagram mentions twice a week over a 1-month period, (once per week on Facebook page and once per week on Twitter or Instagram) for a total of 8 touts. $80
Content Creation (Blog Posts only):
Creation of a customized sponsored post. We will personalize an article unique to your brand that highlights either a personal experience or special promotion. Typically 500-600 words. This option includes up to 3 web-optimized images, 1 link and social shares on FB, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. $150
Content Creation (Video only):
Creation of an original video that highlights the use of your product or service. Includes posting of the video on Thrifty Travelist and YouTube, up to 3 web-optimized images, 1 link and social shares on FB, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. Video length is typically 5 to 7 minutes. $200
Content Creation (Blog and Video):
Creation of a customized sponsored post that includes an original video. These types of articles are widely shared throughout my online networks and includes up to 5 web-optimized photos and may include a giveaway at the client’s discretion. $350
Ambassadorships & Brand Partnerships:
This option allows for an ongoing relationship between Thrifty Travelist and your brand for a set period of time. Over the course of 3 to 6 months, Thrifty Travelist will serve as your online content marketing partner and deliver:
- Weekly or bi-weekly blog post, with photos, according to your specifications.
- Daily (1 per day on each platform) or weekly (up to 8 per week, total) social media touts on 2 platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- An ongoing sidebar ad on the Thrifty Travelist blog for the length of the ambassadorship
- Weekly moderation and content creation for up to 2 of the brand’s social media platforms
3 Months – $1,500
6 Months – $2,800
Again, please note that these are our most frequently used options, but we are also happy to customize ads and campaigns to your brand’s particular specifications. Simply email email@example.com or fill in your details below.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request pricing details, schedule a time to chat with us via phone or Skype, or to leave your contact details and tell us about your Internet advertising needs. We will get in touch with you within 48 hours to further the conversation and discover how we might be of service to your business. Looking forward to the possibilities!
Although not a giveaway blog, Thrifty Travelist does occasionally participate in consumer giveaway campaigns.
Giveaways are a terrific way to generate quick buzz about your business, especially if you’re introducing a new product or service. Plus, customers love them and they’re fun!
The client is responsible for mailing the giveaway item to the winner. Typically, giveaway entries are given in exchange for Facebook “likes”, tweets about the product or service and blog post comments, but the client is free to choose the terms of the giveaway. To inquire about pricing or to schedule a giveaway campaign contact email@example.com
Some of My Previous Advertisers and Giveaway Sponsors
- Images, music, applications, or music downloads, etc., MUST have permission from the brand’s owner.
- Plagiarized content will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- Thrifty Travelist does not guarantee any of the traffic that your ad may generate for your business, website, or blog.
- Thrifty Travelist does not promise nor guarantee positive feedback towards your advertisement or product beyond the advertising of it in this blog.
- Thrifty Travelist will not be held responsible should there be any negative feedback or perceptions about your company, blog or website.
- Thrifty Travelist reserves the right to refuse any ad that conflicts with the overall theme and topics of this blog.